Disney World is a favorite tourist destination for all ages. This is why a lot of families would choose to spend their holiday in this magical place.
Like how we see it on TV, Disney World is where you will meet your favorite Disney characters like Minnie and Mickey Mouse. However, there are a lot of other things to see in Disney World than just sightseeing your favorite characters. That is why we have listed some tips and tricks when touring here.
The Cost of Touring Disney World
You can book in advance to tour other spots in Disney World that are not in the traditional itinerary. The price for the tours usually varies from $25 to $249 per person depending on the rides and spots that you want to visit Disney World. It is important to check out online deals as you might get discounted tours. Also make it a habit to ask for discounts before booking as the agents might be able to help you look for discounts, especially if you have kids.
Tips for a Hassle-Free Disney World Trip
Bringing kids to Disney World can be quite dreading. Kids can burst out any time in public if do not like what they are experiencing. So here are some things you need to consider when going to Disney World.
· Book early. Tours can run out quickly especially if they offer great deals so make sure that you make early bookings. If your tour package includes plane tickets, booking early gives you a chance to choose a seat that is most favourable to your kids.
· Touring in Disney World takes a lot of walking so make sure to dress lightly and wear proper hiking shoes. For kids, it is best that they wear rubber shoes and bring strollers.
· Make sure that you arrive 30 minutes before the time agreed. Tours in Disney World start on time.
· Always bring extra batteries for your cameras. Disney World is full of beautiful spots and if you only have your personal phone with you, you would rather save battery for emergency calls.
Where to Go in Disney World
There are four themed parks in Disney World and each park has a number of rides that you can choose from. The main parks are the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The following are the must-try rides in Disney World.
· Thunder Mountain
· Avatar Flight of Passage
· Mission: SPACE
· Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
· Slinky Dog Dash
· Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
Disney World is definitely an exciting place to visit. Whether you are going with friends or with your family, this place will never run out of electrifying rides.